Chiropodists and Podiatrists in Camberley, Surrey
At The Camberley Clinic, professional podiatry and chiropody treatments are offered from our experienced podiatrists.
Mrs. Ribi and Miss. Rushby have over 20 years' experience working in private practice. They also bring a vast range of experience from other areas, including neurodisability, nail surgery, geriatrics and musculo-skeletal biomechanics.
Our friendly, professional approach provides high quality foot care, within pleasant clinic surroundings. Our Practice Accreditation Award particularly highlights our superb standards of hygiene and continuing professional development. We are also registered with the Health Professions Council.
- Diabetic foot care package including regular reviews and doppler assessment
- Nail surgery for ingrowing toenails
- Orthotics prescription and biomechanical assessment
- Long toenails that you have difficulty cutting
- Heel problems
- Fungal infection
Why choose The Camberley Clinic?
- Over 20 years' experience
- Professional and efficient
- Expert knowledge and advice
- Friendly and approachable staff